Board of Trustees
Shooting Star CHASE Board consists of nine Trustees, chaired by Ken Hanna, and is made up of 6 Trustees from the founder charities Shooting Star Trust and CHASE hospice care for children plus 3 new Trustees. Board Meetings are held quarterly at Bridge House attended by all Trustees.
The role of a Trustee is as follows:
- Trustees volunteer their services
- Trustees serve on the governing body of a charity
- They have and must accept ultimate responsibility for directing the affairs of the charity
- This is a legal responsibility and ultimately they could be held personally liable for any debts and losses that the charity faces if they are negligent
- The Trustees ensure that the charity complies with Charity Law and the Charity Commission requirements
Click on each of the members to read their full bios.
Ken Hanna - Chairman
Tim Oliver – Vice Chair
Paul Boughton - Treasurer