- Put yourself to the test and help children and young people with life-limiting conditions. Whether you want to run, walk, cycle, skydive or even create your own adventure, we have the challenge for you!
- In 2012 runners ran 8,500 miles raising over £230k
- Cyclists have covered 27,000 miles at the Hospice to Hospice Bike Ride
- Sunrise Walk participants covered a combined distance of 3,900 miles
- In 2013 our runners took part in 14 different half and full marathons
- In 2013 our supporters climbed 7 mountains - a total of 58,217m