Whether lives are measured in days, weeks, months or years, we are here to make every moment count.
Our bespoke support is free of charge to families and available 365 days a year. It costs £9.5 million a year just to maintain our current level of care and, with only approximately 10% of our income coming from government funding, we rely on our supporters’ generosity to keep the service running.
What’s more, we know there are many more families desperate for our vital support, so it’s crucial we raise more funds to provide more care.
See what difference your donation could make to the families we support:
- £20 could pay for memory boxes to help children and their families capture precious memories
- £50 could fund Sparkle Day Care so babies and young children can have fun while their parents work or have a break
- £100 could pay for a crisis visit by a Hospice at Home nurse during a medical emergency
Alternatively you can give a regular monthly donation. Regular gifts are vital as they provide a sustainable income which helps us plan for the future.
- £3 a month could pay for a Hospice at Home nurse to care for a child at home. Our nurses provide around 250 visits each month
- £7 a month could fund pioneering treatment to help children now and in the future
- £10 a month could pay for a family to have a short break at our hospice
Whatever you can give, you donation makes a really difference to babies, children and young people with life-limiting conditions, and their families. Thank you.