Our promise to our lovely supporters
If you are kind enough to help us, we want to make sure you have a great experience as part of our fantastic community of supporters. It’s only thanks to your generosity that we are here to make every moment count for babies, children and young people with life-limiting conditions, and their families. It’s important to us that you are happy and communicated with in the right way.
We promise that:
• We will never share your details with other organisations.
• We communicate appropriately and sensitively and are especially careful when engaging with vulnerable people.
• For every £1 you give, 76p will be spent helping children and their families.
• We will keep you up to date with inspiring news from our care team and the families you are helping.
• You will always be able to let us know how you would like to be communicated with or if you would prefer not to be contacted.
• Our database is constantly updated to ensure we have correct contact details and communication preferences.
• Our Supporter Care Services Team are always happy to help. You can contact them on 01932 823115 or at email@example.com
• We adopt best fundraising practice by regulatory bodies, and will continue to do so as these are updated.
Thank you so much. Together, we can help families facing the unthinkable.