Can’t commit to regular volunteering but want to help? If you can spare a few hours – or even minutes! – here’s a list of things you can do.
• Like us on Facebook and share one of our posts so some of your friends can hear about us too!
• Book your next dinner date through ChariTABLE.
• Sign up to our Lottery, which costs just £1 per week. You could win up to £1,000!
• Collect Sainsbury’s Active Kids vouchers when you shop there. We can use these to buy toys and games for the hospices!
• If you’re heading to a Fuller’s pub for lunch buy your child a dish from the kid’s menu. We get 50p!
• Browse our eBay shop, or pop an item on eBay for Charity. All the money comes straight to us to help fund our hospices.
• Nominate us for the chosen charity at your workplace
• Pop into one of our shops. Drop off a donation, or shop ‘til you drop!
• Volunteer at an event – you could be a cheerer at London Marathon or man a tombola at a summer fete! Check out our volunteer noticeboard for events coming up.
• Be a can collecting superstar! The role includes collecting full cans and replacing with new at local businesses. Please email email@example.com if you can help.
• Hold a cake sale at your office for Shooting Star Chase. Just be sure to save us a slice!
If you’ve got a little bit more time check our our regular volunteering opportunities.