Ideas for schools and youth groups
Raise funds, raise awareness, raise fun!
• Invite us to take an assembly at your school to explain more about the vital support we provide to babies, children and young people with a life-limiting conditions, and their families.
• Do an awareness project and ask your students to research Shooting Star Chase and paediatric palliative care for a PSHE project, as a theme for a drama session or as inspiration in their music class.
• Have a collection can for each tutor group or take on our 5p challenge as a class.
• Make your sports day or tournaments sponsored.
• Lead the way and take on a teacher’s challenge. Complete all the GCSE requirements for your subject in 72, 48 or even 24 hours!
• Does your team kit have space for our logo? Help us raise awareness in the local community by championing our logo on your kit at your matches.
• Feature our local upcoming events in your school news.
• Have a collection at the end of your next school production.
Get some inspiration from our lovely supporters. Read how a teacher at Major House held an Artathon, pupils at Tower House took part in the Junior Spartan Run and Littleton Brownies took on a trio of challenges.