How can you get involved with our campaigns?
Help us raise money through our current fundraising campaigns
• Buy a virtual gift and help make every moment count for the families we support
• You can help us by donating your 5 pence pieces to our One Million 5p Challenge, and help us raise £50,000 to fund a full time nurse
• Join our onegoodthing appeal – we’re not asking for money, just a good quality donation for our charity shops.
Other ways you can help
Save your old stamps
Support Shooting Star Chase by sending your recycled stamps to us free of charge, simply follow these steps to raise vital funds:
• Request up to five freepost envelopes by clicking on the link above.
• Send your stamps in for FREE
• We will receive £11 per kilo for all stamps received
Give a Car
Giveacar is a not-for-profit social enterprise that can turn your old car into cash for any UK charity. They arrange free collection, then either sell your car at auction or scrap it with the proceeds raised going to your charity.
Give As You Live
Raise free donations just by shopping online. Sign up and support any UK charity or cause by shopping at over 4,000 top retailers.
The new way to browse thousands of UK restaurants, book tables directly from your phone and support Shooting Star Chase – at absolutely no cost to you. £1 for every diner will be donated by the restaurant to Shooting Star Chase when booking through ChariTable Bookings.
Easyfundraising is a great way to raise money for charities, schools, sports clubs, community groups, and other good causes just by shopping online. You don’t pay anything extra.
Use Savoo Search as your default search engine (the same way as you would your current search engine) and Savoo will donate 1p to Shooting Star Chase for every search. Plus, if you’re looking to do some online shopping and want to get a great deal, Savoo has thousands of voucher codes and deals that will help you save money and they’ll donate to Shooting Star Chase at the same time.